The Renegade Network

Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Lazy Man's Way Of Generating Leads For Your Home Based Business

lead generationI have been sitting here tweeting and checking out other peoples links. The one thing that intrigues me is that every single one sounds like a politician. They say "Let me help you generate leads" or " 5 things you need to generate leads". But what do they have to offer that others don't?

They never say how they are going to help you but rather throw you a link and say join me and I will show you. Why not just show everyone how you are going to help me and then if I believe I will click the link and check it out.

It is all about trust. If all you are going to do is say hey join me because you will teach 5 ways to generate leads I am not going to click the link. I have to trust you.

I can tell all of you I have an awesome lead generating system that works very well. I can't tell you about it because I don't believe I have gotten your trust. We all need peoples trust to make a friend. If you want a friend please follow my blog. Let's network with each other. If you want me to Endorse your business then let me know I would be happy to FOR FREE. It is my way of thank you for becoming my friend and follower. Understand i won't join your business but I will do what I can to tell everyone about you.

Thank you for reading my blog. I am going to try to maintain this blog to help you and everyone else that needs help.




No comments:

Post a Comment